Monday, August 2, 2010

Well 1 more day before I leave.... A little anxious.. work is almost done and ready to go... So tomorrow I will spend my day planning and packing for the first trip.. 7 weeks to Manila, Philippines. I will be leaving Philly on Wednesday 10 AM going thru Detroit, to Nagoya Japan (outside Tokoyo) and then to Manila arriving local time 10:30 PM on Thursday Aug 6th.. Stay tuned should be some good stories and pictures of my travels.

I will be staying at the Shangri La Makati in Manila. It is a beautiful hotel. Google it and see where I will be staying. Well off to bed and hopefully get a good night sleep..

1 comment:

  1. From Philly to the Phili-pines! Safe travels, Craig. Traveling to another country always has built in anxiety, but I know you will do well. You're good at your job, your very likable and you enjoy adventures.

    Don't forget your passport and your sense of humor! ;-D

    ReplyDelete