Sunday, August 22, 2010




My Monday AM, your Sunday PM ... Here is this weeks flower arrangement... festive in red. I had a great birthday yesterday.. Red Team bowled... and after first round we are in First Place!!!!! I brought a taxi back to the hotel and then went to The Spa for my massage and facial. This Sunday afternoon ritual I am really loving it. I received a $200 (little less than $10 dollars) Peso gift card towards my next visit (which is this Sunday). So I am changing it up a little bit... next week will do a sea salt scrub (30 Minutes) with a massage for an hour, a facial, and then a manicure.

I came hope a little tired and a little bruised. I jammed my left forefinger playing Volleyball on Saturday. Took my Sunday nap from 5:30 to 10 PM... got up and then sat in the lobby all night with my co workers watching this weeks flowers go up.. and doing a little work as well. So here are the pics for this week... including the guys that did the work.

At 6 AM I went to the gym and ran 4.8 K (3 miles). I figured with the volleyball, bowling and everything else I did this weekend... I should go slow. I will get back to the gym this week both in the am and pm and get back into my weekday schedule.

Had breakfast and now off to bed soon to get a good sleep. Back to work tonight.. the start of week 3.... We are 1/2 way through the training.... which is good. The next step after the training will be more work and somewhat more crazier ... but need to move to the next step.

So with that.. Thanks to all for my birthday wishes on facebook, emails, through Skype calls etc. I am having a great time being here in Manila for so many reasons.. both professionally and personally. It does come with some expense to my personal life and my emotions and feelings. I do miss my friends back in Philly, not to mention Tim and Molly a lot. I appreciate my friendships with you all very much... and being away heightens those feelings to remind me how fortunate I am to have you as a part of my life.

Life is kind of crazy.. and I think for me it has been crazier than some... This has been and will be one experience/adventure that I will cherish and remember for a very long time to come.

2 comments:

  1. Craig...luv reading your blog and I'm so glad you had a good birthday being so far away from home and friends...this birthday for me was my first without talking or seeing my Mom...lots of firsts this year...here's to year 51...may it be one the best!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree david...here's to year 51 :)

    ReplyDelete