Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SportsFest 2010 photos.....















Hey Everyone... Here are the photos from last weeks SportsFest 2010 volleyball game. I told you all about the afternoon.. but here are some pics of the event. There are some pics of me and my fellow red team members. We held the AT&T banner for some photo ops... and then our team banner as well. Some also of us getting ready for the day... and then couple of the volleyball team specifically. We also had a basketball team and our cheerdancing team. We also have our bowling team (coming up this Sunday AM... I am a member of that sub team) as well as another volleyball game this Saturday afternoon. 100 degrees again I am sure at the Air Force Base gym. At least the bowling alley will be air conditioned :)

I will also take the picture of this weeks flowers in the lobby. May have to take a close up as well to see the mini pineapples... which we were told they are not to eat.. just for flower arrangements. I don't think these guys ever had a small group of folks watch them tear down and rebuild these flower arrangements before. They probably think we are nuts watching them from Midnight to 5 AM on Monday ... if they only knew...

Enjoy the pics.. I will get more this Saturday and Sunday along with maybe a video of action shots of me playing volleyball.

Enjoy.
Craig

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...are you a high school or college jock? You look so young and fit! (Because you are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's not push it Michael.. :)

    ReplyDelete