Sunday, October 17, 2010


Hello All.. Well I am back in Manila.... for better (the personal side) or worse.. (the work side). Before I got her I was so not looking forward to coming back. I really enjoyed being home for the short period of time I was there.... and really wanted to just stay home. However since I haven't won the lottery yet, and I need to work, I came back. Once I hit the ground.. I was excited to be back. I was looking forward to the things I have here that I don't have at home. I was looking forward to seeing people that I had met here and that I like a lot.

Everyone at the hotel all were excited to see me and welcomed me back. That was a great feeling. So being that this is Monday AM.. and I am heading off to bed to get some sleep for the 1st night back to work... I have a photo of the new flower arrangement.. They redid them last night.

Work is going to be very hectic.. All the classes (there were 3 total) are out of training now... The first class has been up and running (barely) for a month now... and the 2nd and 3rd class will start to transition accounts to them. So now we have 2 people.. (this week Pat and I) on site to help 15 people and also help the other 25 do something. Too much work and craziness and too many issues and problems and not enough people to really be able to handle even a fraction of them. All I can say is that I and my team didn't create the issue, and there is no way we can solve the issue.. So I will just do what I can and as much as I can and try to prioritize the critical situations first. Will be be good... NO, will it seem to work.. probably not.. will we get through it.. Positively.... Will I be glad that this 5 weeks will be over really quickly??? YES. Time will fly I am sure. And we will get through it one way or another...

So with that.. all have a good week, make it the best you can with what you have to work with... and enjoy this weeks flowers at the Shangri La Makati Hotel in Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment