Friday, September 24, 2010

Well here I go again.. This time though it is for fun.. and vacation to Europe. I will have pics to post later. Got to Boston last night and went to dinner with Joe. Then today went shopping for all the things I forgot or didn't have enough of. You would think after all the travel I am doing I would have this down to a science. But .. I think I am just getting tired of flying.. :)

Today the car came to the house and picked up Tom, Michael Goetz (which from now on will be Michael G) in a nice big car. I felt like I was back at the Shangri la again.. Funny how you notice those things in America much more when they happened EVERY time. More like when they don't happen in the US, you notice that ! We then went to the bank to pick Joe.. he worked today... and now.. here we sit at Boston Logan once again waiting to fly to Paris.

I really am looking forward to this trip. We are flying into Paris and will be staying with my neighbors from Philly for one night. We are also going to be having dinner on Saturday night with other friends from Boston that are in Paris on vacation, as well as some of the folks with us and of course Rosemary and Dave. I am looking forward to just getting to Mykonos and veg at the villa pool. So.. now here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment