Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5, 2011

Well I never did finish out my European trip.. Sorry about that. I got back from Amsterdam on Friday, and then had dinner with Rosemary that night. and packed and went to bed.

I took the train to the airport on Saturday and that was so easy. I met this Pakistani man and we had a very stimulating conversation to the airport. Met this older couple from Maine and all the man could say was how Delta lost his luggage on his flight to Europe which had been a month prior. He did say he washed his one shirt constantly and wore it most of the trip. Was kind of weird.

Now today is Sunday June 5th.. I am off to Manila again in the morning. Due to the radioactivity in Japan, we can't fly there. So tomorrow a new flight pattern which I am sure will bring new adventure. I fly USAir to Toronto, have a 4 hour layover and then Cathay Airlines to Hong Kong with a puddle jumper to Manila. I get in Tuesday night 10 PM.. which is EST 10 AM on Tuesday. So it will be about a 30 day door to door.

I will go to the hotel, unpack, and get all settled and then get to the office for a good 1/2 day of work. I got my new computer finally, but the tech that did the data transfer was less than stellar.. and so now I have my new computer.. but it wants some kind of Network Login with an ID and password.. Never had that.. So that means at this moment.. I can't get into my computer at all. So I am sure that will get fixed.. but not quickly.

So tomorrow. another day, another trip and I am hoping that it will be another adventure..

I will be writing in the blog for the next few weeks while I am away.



No comments:

Post a Comment